
Still busy sorting everything - two by two.
Two teams to merge - re-assign - assure and settle....
Have a stupid ass wisdom tooth which has been sitting just through the gum for ages and ages, and has NOW decided to come through......and I feel like crap.....
Made it to 5pm today - then crashed.
I will be back with me-me's, emails, comments and stuff soon!
G
xx
8 comments:
Hope your tooth behaves and you get some decent rest ;)
I don't like teeth problems. A few years ago my psychic abilities saved me from a world of pain with my teeth.
I was going to go home for Christmas but was given the message no to.
Two days before Christmas all my teeth started to hurt. Went to the dentist but he couldn't do anything cause I couldn't pinpoint which tooth it was.
Anyway, long story shortened: On Christmas morning I was in the dentists chair getting a root canal.
There isn't a dentist in my home town and often times the winter weather is stormy and we cannot fly out to get to one. I would have been screwed!
((Hugs)) Sweetie.
Hope to see you soon.
Take care.
Thank you Jayne, Warriorwoman and Widdle Shamrock.
Tooth is almost through, but I'm still unreasonably knackered - it's very annoying...
*Hugs to you all!*
G
xxx
And we'll be here, waiting. Be well.
Thank you Lou,
G
xx
Come Back!!!!!!
I miss you!!!!
COME BACK!!!!
I'm sorta still here - lurking...
My head's in a million places at the moment....it's stupid!
Miss you too!
G
xx
Post a Comment