Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Almonds Did It!!!

It wasn't me! Twas the almonds that did it!
O.K. what am I on about.......
the ranting fishwife style previous blog.....
the vile aggravated mood, crazy stomach, lethargy, headache, face feeling on the verge of exploding....
I cooked 'Chicken Tonite' Sunday night......
didn't read the jar label (didn't even occur to me actually)....
printed IN BOLD was the ingredient.....ALMONDS......
found out I was allergic to almonds last year.....
spent a lovely evening on the bathroom floor, unable to move.....
could just reach the towel rail....
and dragged a towel onto the floor to rest my head on.......
didn't think I'd be SO sensitive to them that having them in a sauce would hurt....

Apparently I was WRONG!

so no further 'Indian Butter Chicken' for this girl.......
who knows what I might say next time, or who I might say it to - he he!

G
xx

2 comments:

The Tall Red Head said...

Yuck!! Poor you,,,,

Thinking of you, hope you are better!!

Toni xxx

Myst_72 said...

Thanks Toni - finally back to my old self. Won't do that again! G xx