A quick update before making myself useful - and tackling the million and one jobs I need to do today!I have successfully appointed two new SD's to take over 2/3rds of JH's area, the other 1/3 will transfer to PB's team - both new people have impressed me recently with their self motivation and have demonstrated some initiative - also each have mastered the website, placing their own orders etc which isn't hard for most, but you need some computer skills (and a computer is jolly handy too!).
So now I have two contracts to get in, two new SD's to train - 7 distributors to organise and ensure they are happy with the change (D's hate change) - and an exit to complete for JH - also a farewell party to organise for her.
Not to mention returning stock for the other three, and a detailed reconciliation to complete for this - not something we do often but it had to be done now of all times. I will be flat out delegating!
Small Man has a GP appointment today - I will be getting a referral for him to see the pediatrician.
He had a bad week last week. His anxiety about going to school was really bad - and he's lonely.
I cried Friday, a lot.
He said 'I'm not worth losing the good things you have in your life Mum' (meaning my job I think). and 'You would be better off without the worry of me, I'm not worth it'.
For your own child to be this down and sad it's heart breaking - he's only 12 years old.
I'm scared he's giving up fighting the chronic fatigue.
It would be hard enough for an adult to persevere with, let alone a child.
I organised for a mate from school to come over for the afternoon Saturday - that seemed to lift his spirits.
Who knows what the next few days will bring.....
G
xxx
3 comments:
All ym heart is with you babe x
poor little guy. Must be so hard for him. And after reading you newer post, gosh, he has gone through alot in his short life. I really don't know what to suggest, I can see where you are coming from with the wellbeing of him. Hope all is better soon. xoxo
Thank you Sev and Toni - it's so hard to know what the right thing to do is. I'm going with my 'gut' on the medication thing - even though he feels a bit different with the reduced dose, he actually said he was 'bored' the other day - which he hasn't said for nearly 12 months....so maybe...We are going to Dr Dunstan tomorrow, hopefully he will have some answers. G xxx
Post a Comment