Just another quick hello!
Boring without pictures, I know - not inspired this evening.
My baby is home from the hospital for the night,
we have to go back up tomorrow for another day of 'opinions', physio etc etc.
He is still technically 'booked in' and his bed will still be there, otherwise the doctors that are coming tomorrow won't be available for several months - terrific eh!..hopefully they won't change their minds and want to keep him in.
We are going private for the sleep study, the waiting list as a public patient was 4-5 weeks.....see I whinged about not being able to use the private health that I think we personally sponsor - and voila!
I nearly fell of the chair to read that Lisa has Lichen Sclerosis too - I just thought it was me and my bizarre, random afflictions that no-one's ever heard of!!!
Trust me, if you google it, you'll squirm.
No wonder the 'bedroom aerobics' are fewer and further between - it takes a few days to recover..........
Dumb A$$ doctor x5978 said there was nothing you can do about it.
Came home, looked it up and found out how badly you MUST have steroid cream......
also that it must be checked because the percentage of vulval cancer increases tenfold.
So reassuring to put you health in these peoples hands sometimes.......
Anyhoo,
Small Man and his big brother have settled down to sleep - George has recovered from the total stress and separation anxiety he's suffered with his best mate away for nearly a week.
- load of washing x9296989 is almost done (didn't have to worry about Small Man's washing they had a washing machine and dryer for his stuff on the ward - very handy) - so there's my cue to go to bed!!!
G
xx
1 comment:
Glad you are getting somewhere! I did google "the thing" and I did squirm and feel sick, I have no envy of you and Lisa!
Am feeling a bit better today, thanks for your post, I really was in a bad head space last night.
Good-luck today!
Post a Comment