Friday, October 16, 2009

Relieved

I'm so pleased I went to the funeral today.

My friend has been in shock and too upset to contact anyone and ask them to come.

Thank goodness for my other friend who scours the notices in the paper......

The service was a beautiful tribute to an amazing woman.

Remarkable really.

She was only diagnosed with cancer 2 months ago.....

Will write some more tomorrow,
it's been a long day.

G
xx

3 comments:

Lceel said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your friend has passed away. And to go so soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I am so sorry for your loss. And, of course your friend's terrible loss.
It makes me upset that someone has to die before all the great things about them are acknowledged.
We are waiting for the funeral of our darling Tai Chi instructor who was killed when her husband lost??? control and crossed 3 lanes of traffic and her door took the full brunt and then the car careened +back over the hwy and down a 5 metre bank to land on its wheels. Not looking forward to it...
Dell.

Myst_72 said...

Jayne ~ Thank you (((hugs))) to you too

Lou ~ Thank you. It was unexpected that she would be taken so quickly, but better for her not to have to suffer I think. Her cancer was diagnosed as 'untreatable'.

Dell ~ Oh that's so tragic. Wishing you strength for the days ahead.


G
xx