Friday, November 6, 2009

Cracks

I feel like I've had the rug pulled out from under me....

As if all of the shit of the last few years has just fallen on me all at once, Small Man, my job, dumbarse doctors x 100, Possum......

I am trying to pull myself up and out if it but it's not working....

I'm trying to look at each issue individually and work on each thing separately.

But it's not working.

To make things worse Big A has decided to start applying for a new job, has had one interview and another one next week.

It's just not what I need at the moment.

His work pays for half of our health insurance.

If he goes to a lower paying job there's no way we'll be able to afford it.

With Small Man and his situation so up in the air I have no idea when something is going to be done.
It could be in two months - it could be in 6 months or more.

I won't exactly be loving my job when these changes come in but I have to stay put until everything is sorted out.......

I hope I feel better tomorrow, I don't like this, I have managed to keep going and not dwell or get too down for so long.................but it is late, I'm fat, the house is a mess, Small Man hasn't been well at all for the last few days, this stupid bloody sinus thing has come back........and....and......

G
xxx

10 comments:

Lceel said...

Does it help to know that over here, in America, there's this fat old man with a bald pate and a camera in his hands who thinks you're wonderful and would give his eye teeth to be able to put his arms around you and just give you a GREAT BIG HUG?

Natalie said...

I hear you.
I have gone into a numb state where I just put one foot in front of the other. So far, it is getting everything done, but doesn't feel wonderful. We will both get there Gina.xx

Myst_72 said...

Lou ~ It sure does. Thank you my friend xx

Natalie ~ Thank you. The road seems like it has been very long already.....just can't see an end in sight at the moment...

G
xx

The Tall Red Head said...

Things are shitty at the moment. Why is A applying for a new job? Isn't he happy where he is? Nat is right, we just keep going, as much as it is hard and feels wrong. Hope things improve, and I hope Z is feeling better as well :)

xx

Myst_72 said...

Toni ~ He says he's 'sick of it'. Would be just good if he could wait another 12 months....
Thank you :)

G
xx

Michelle said...

Love to you G...I dunno what else to say. Life is hard sometimes isn't it.

Anonymous said...

when life isn't good or boring it's sucking shit.
at the moment yours is sucking shit.
give it a minute and it will come round to good and then go to boring and then.............
just give it a moment woman.

and by the way, i do believe the "end" is death.
you have a very long time to reach the end.
so in the meantime enjoy the good and the boring when they come round.
and we love you here in cyberworld so we'll be around for the shit sucking parts. waiting with you for the good and boring parts.
just enjoying your company.

thank you.

Myst_72 said...

Michelle ~ Love to you too. It sure can be eh xx

Warriorwoman ~ What would I do without you? Thank you so much xx

G
xx

Cyndy said...

There seems to be an endless supply of shit to keep hitting that fan, doesn't there, G?

It's a shame we can't harness it as a "green' form of energy......

*sigh*....

BTW: I was crying with you in your post about Possum... last year, a very similar thing happened with Sboy.......

Love to you all, G.

xoxoxo

Myst_72 said...

Cyndy ~ I think I'd have a decent contribution eh :) Thank you so much, I'm sorry you had to go through something similar it's heart breaking xx

G
xx