Sunday, May 30, 2010

Broken...


The last few weeks haven't been the best
....physically or emotionally

I'm just not sure where I am at the moment, with anything

At least I haven't resorted to cigarettes over the last few days

Instead calling a dear friend {Toni :) } to talk things through Friday night - what would I do without you!!

Which then makes me a little sad later thinking it should be my Mum that I think to call immediately when I am this upset....and brings up the whole lack of family support etc etc

It's the rollercoaster of all of this (with SM) that I just can't deal with

They build me up, knock me down all in a single email

I have no idea what is going on with it all now, or what to expect - I thought we were on track for an answer......

Thank goodness I have this week 'off' - well reduced hours anyway

SM is on school holidays so I can see the Blackstone Hotel will be in full swing, which is lovely

I am getting my blood test results tomorrow, I have a double appointment booked, hope he's got tissues, and an answer as to why I have been so bloody unwell for the last however long

If he doesn't have an answer I have no idea what I will do
Somethings just not quite right, I haven't had one 'good' day in about 6 weeks

Anyway...that's about where I am at this point, and why I haven't been around much

G
xx







6 comments:

The Tall Red Head said...

That's what friends are for Gina!! You would let me do the same thing if I needed to. Hope you are feeling a bit better today, keep me posted with the Doctors xoxox

Natalie said...

Poor little thing! Hugs ,Hugs. ♥

Lceel said...

HUG. HUG. HUG. HUG. And kisses to make it batter. Big, sloppy, wet ones. Love you, Gina. Praying for you and SM.

Jayne said...

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

sorry you've been having a shit of a time and i hope it all gets better soon.

like Lou said - hugs.

have missed you and hope you get some relief soon. you know, you've had your share and then some. it should be over soon.

Myst_72 said...

Thanks everyone, you are all fantastic friends. I'd be lost without you all...I mean that!

G
xx