Saturday, January 8, 2011

~ I WILL Survive ~

I don't even care that it's 32.4 c degrees here at present (90.32 f)

Because I feel a bit better.....

We have a different heat to say Queensland for example - it's not the same humid heat - it's drier.

I have had several good afternoons in a row.

I have been able to 'do stuff' and not drag myself there and back in an extreme mental fog.

Things feel like much less of an effort.

I went to the gym the other day - but came home and felt a bit yuk an hour or so later - then fell asleep at some ridiculous time of the day - but I will try again

I stuffed up though, I looked up pension payment weeks on the 'net so as to work out ordering for this year - and got it wrong - so I will have to have orders go through two weeks in a row instead of back to fortnightly - goddammit!!! 
No-one said a bloody word until today.......how the fuck am I supposed to know when pension week is??? 
Oh well, it's done now.

On the topic of pensions Small Man's Job Capacity Assessment seemed to go well yesterday.  
The lady was really nice, girl I should say as she was only 25.  
It was the first appointment that we have had in god knows how long that I haven't felt brain dead at the end of it.
So now we wait and see.
He's a funny one - he told her he wasn't comfortable 'riding off the back of the government'  - she smiled :D

I am continuing on with my mini spring clean - I am doing whatever thrills me at the time - that could be a cupboard here or a wardrobe/drawer there - random and spasmodic - that is me!!
I went to Godfreys to buy a carpet shampooer - this weekend would have been perfect - but the one I wanted they don't have in stock.....so it will have to wait until mid week next week to get it. 
Max - crazy kitten! 10 weeks old.

Max has had a few 'wee' accidents....actually not all of them wee - and even though I have cleaned the carpet it still doesn't feel as clean as it could be (most likely mind over matter but anyway).  
He will use his litter tray if we put him on it but isn't taking himself to the litter as yet instead he prefers a corner of the lounge room floor......lucky he's adorable haha!
I thought I may as well buy a shampooer rather than hire, it does hard floors as well which will be handy and for $149 on sale why not!!

G
x♥x

3 comments:

gymgirl said...

yes you will survive. and you will reach a day when all this shit is behind you.

and max is extra cute.

Cyndy said...

Maybe you could put the litter tray into his favourite corner for now, then move it when he's gotten the idea.

Small Man has a wealth of integrity: it's not often seen in kids these days. It's a quality that seems to have been bred out of kids. A lot of them tend to think that they are owed everything because they exist.....

Bugger about the pension week thing, G!

xoxoxo

Myst_72 said...

gymgirl ~ Actually your comment made me realise just how much I want my life back :D
He sure is. We adore him :)
He has the other animals both curious and fearful, and he loves it!

Cyndy ~ I did consider that. I have a storage box that I cut a hole out of the side of for George when he was a kitten and am using that. He is happy to go in there if we put him in there, but he won't take himself to it. Its more like toilet timing!

I think with all that Small Man has been through he has a wiser view on life, not being able to work must be very different to choosing not to I guess.

Ah the darn pension week thing, half of my people are actually on it that was the frustrating part!! :)

G
xx