Long story short, cos I know you love that ;)
The surgeon's PA is supposed to be calling me tomorrow (which is actually today now) and letting me know how long we would have to wait on the public waiting list for Small Man's operation, now that funding has been approved etc (that's what they've been doing)....
Basically is he going to go back to the start of the list after the last stuff up with paperwork being returned, or will they find a heart and put him up the list.......
We have decided if it is longer than 6 months from now, we will go the private option, pay the gap and just get it done....
She actually said on the phone Monday - 'He could have it done NEXT WEEK' if we opt for fully private....surely she was kidding (?).....
If we go the public option the $3,000 would reallly come in handy for the trip over, follow up appointments etc....
I have a strategy with them now, if they say they are going to call me back on a certain day and don't, I give them until 3pm and then I call them.....they're not getting away this time....I don't think these people realise just how much people like me/us are hanging on these calls :/
G
x♥x
4 comments:
Hang in there. Be tough. and yeah ... HUG.
good luck I hope all goes well for you
And soooooo???????♥
No news yet. My mobile phone is virtually velcro-ed to my head at this point....
G
xx
Post a Comment