A journal of my life. If you are looking for the poetic, the profound or the insightful you are probably in the wrong place!
Saturday, November 16, 2013
~AnD I alSo MiSs~
My Garden
Sure, there are some pretty flowers out there
And a million or so weeds
Splendid roses this year
Surprisingly....
I am loving the PINK lavender - which is a contradiction isn't it - haha!
There is some in the bunch in the photo.....
Pink daisies
Pink freesias
Shades of pink, white and cream roses, a blue moon in there that hasn't flowered yet
I would love all flowers in my garden to be pink, purple, white, cream and blue
I find them the most pleasing to the eye :)
Next year I would REALLY like a veggie garden.
One thing at a time though
Need to be able to maintain what I have first.....
G
x♥x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment