Nearly at the end of another week and it's been horrible
Firstly an awful work dinner last weekend
Which will be my last
Long story but I drove home in tears
I have been chasing a very bad distributor
for the truth and some money for a few weeks
This has all come to a head so to speak, I found out for sure
That she has been lying to me, not sure she knows the truth
To be honest
I was looking forward to seeing my Grandma before Christmas (she has gone onto a home recently)
But now finances aren't looking good for a night away so have decided not
To go
Feeling pretty sad actually :(
Xxx
3 comments:
No matter how bad things are, with each new day there is new hope for better things, it's like the songs says they only way it up. I hope that light at the end of the tunnel appears for you soon xxx
Sounds bloody awful. It's hard work as it is without a lying thieving person in your midst.. Thinking of you. xxxx
Sounds like a shitty week :( Take a bit of time for yourself and have some breathing room. Hopefully your Xmas party is over quickly and less stressful xx
Post a Comment