Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stuff!


Such an inspiring title, I know.

That's all it is tonight - STUFF.

Stuff floating around my head, being 1am probably has a lot to do with it.

Quite a busy day,

interviews for VET courses for Z16 (successful btw),

catalogues to collect,

orders to place on the website,

Z16 to take to work,

groceries to buy, bring home, unpack....blah blah...then cook.

Big A - to get ready for work - no I don't usually get his clothes/food/anything ready but tonight he was putting the computer back together after some upgrades, so I did the lot for him - teamwork OMG!!!

the usual after tea stuff,

small Man to console after their computer 'crashed',

30 minute crash myself on the couch - with a BLANKET - yes it's officially cold here tonight, and was last night too - ask Toni!

Z16 to collect from work,

dead computer to be resurrected by z16 in 5 minutes (see why he's doing I.T. next year).....

ravenous cats to be fed - no George, the pate on the plate WASN'T for you!

stats to be collated from website/emails from SD's,

scrabble games to catch up on
- blogs to read and now write.

Trying to keep thoughts of the evil one out of my mind.....
at least until tomorrow, where I need to point out that the info she said was missing from my review was NOT in the previous one as claimed (helps if you read things LUV - and get your facts straight before you come the big hideous ogre with people, actually should I say the BIGGER, MORE HIDEOUS OGRE) and was not requested last time either - so HA! Sucked in.

Tomorrow is physio day for Small Man, am trying to book for Tuesdays and Fridays to keep to a routine, even though I hate routine, sometimes it's good.

Paediatrician appointment was sort of disappointing, not prepared to wait for his liver function to get worse, or for him to develop diabetes before something is done, should be preventative in my opinion.
Anyway, have changed his anti-depressants which I'm happy about, he seems good - not to one extreme or the other which is basically the point.

He is also taking Metformin, used for type II diabetes, and for women with polycystic ovary syndrome - he got a good laugh out of that! It took a while for the name of the new meds to stick in my head - and he said "so which tablet do I take Mum?" - I couldn't think so said, "you know, you're ovary pill" he cracked up! He's so cute - even though he's 13 and way bigger than me!
No plan for school, which finishes soon anyway. I think he'd like to return fitter and stronger after the holidays, and I understand that.

Better go,
getting tired again now - NO DER Gina - it's like 1.26am!!

George says "Schtupid woman Mummae - go to schleep in you bed now pleease"

o.k.

G
xx










1 comment:

The Tall Red Head said...

Hmmmm, I've read all this before somewhere.......