Monday, January 28, 2008

Motivation...where are you??!


Still so much to do........

Running out of time......

Pain is wearing out it's Welcome....actually was never Welcome.

Still the same old catch 22 like everything in my life, take the pills to sleep and sleep hard on it, wake up in more pain....Don't take the pills and wake up every time you turn over.........whinge whinge.

Managed to stain the outdoor setting, and clean the vertical blinds in between trips to and from work with Z16, washing, and milo tin preparation.

Small Man and I are making sort of tea light holders, out of empty milo tins (and I have HEAPS OF EM!). We have drilled holes into the front of the tin to make a pattern (each one is different) and also in the lid, so far we have done 7 - and painted them a 'washed' white - which is what ceiling white paint looks like on milo tins! I will put a little sand in the bottom of these, and with some citronella candles burning inside they should look o.k. I think. Maybe string a few up in the trees, or just plonk them around the garden, to hide the spots where there are no plants!!!

The garden isn't in this state because I can't be bothered doing it, there is one little blue heeler Zara that apparently likes to garden, and follows me around pulling the plants back out that I have just put in - or sometimes, even worse, waits til I've finished then rips them out and chews them up.
A watering system that I spent days putting in was cheerfully pulled out and chewed up. Even just watering the garden is a hassle, so I'm waiting for her to grow out of it a bit. I find it too disheartening to put so much work into the garden, only to have it destroyed. And the waste of money, which we haven't got at the moment.
Zara is going to stay at PB's house for the night of the party, he has a jack russell 'Diesel' who is like the energizer bunny on speed!

OOOh - OLAY are giving away some total effects moisturiser, go to www.olay.com.au answer a few questions and they'll send you some - so they say! I'd say it would be limited, so go now if you want some!

Gee it'd be nice if my body could keep up with my mind - even if just for a few days!

G
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Milo tins sound like a great idea - you are so creative! You *must* take a picture and show us all what they look like when they're done!!!

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain still... I can't believe how much you still manage to do despite it all. You are a superwoman. :)

(((hugs)))

Jac xXx

Myst_72 said...

Thanks Jac......I'll take a pic of them when they're finished!

G
xx

Unknown said...

women and pain are inseperable it seems dear gina....i know it very well, however, you do seem to be creating like crazy and i am SO going to steal the milo can idea for the cottage- very brilliant sweet one- much like my bra, but thats another story !

The Tall Red Head said...

Yeah, I told you they looked good the other day when I stalked you at your house!! They are very cute. I am going to be in Launie on Monday if you need a break from Family-in-laws. I can pick you up and we can go eat at Morty's!!

Unknown said...

i want to be in launie and eat at mortys !

Myst_72 said...

Wish you were here to eat at Mortys!

G
xx