
My Man (aka Big A) has been doing karate for around 10 years now.
Some years back I made the statement that I would love to take him/send him to Japan for his 40th Birthday....to see his style of karate in it's place of origin.
He is 40 in December.
By pure coincidence his karate club have organised a trip - just this year - to???
JAPAN!!
To do exactly what I had pictured, training, sightseeing etc etc
He is going, I don't care how we will go about affording it (approx $5,000) - he's going.
Actually I paid for his airline ticket last week.
It will be in September, for 3 weeks.
It will be the experience of a lifetime for him.
He deserves it!!
He won't be getting a party though!!
Good thing, as he didn't want one :)
G
xx
1 comment:
What a fab birthday pressie!
The universe has been listening ;)
Post a Comment