
I was watching a show the other night where they said nasal sprays/drops are really only effective if you 'virtually' stand on your head.
I hadn't stood on my head in ages, so I though well why not......
As you do....
Never mind the quality of the photo Small Man snapped it with my mobile
I am thinking this may be a handy skill for me to have if things don't pan out with my current job
I can join the circus or something
I heard from my 'new' boss for the first time in 6 weeks yesterday
There are further changes coming in that are going to cause dramas, more work, etc etc
Given our financial commitments we can't afford for me to not work at all
So I am once again hanging in there - I just get a feeling that this will either be an advantage at some stage for whatever reason.
I feel that there will be another role cut, and it's higher than mine, and it could put me in a good situation......so for now I will let it happen around me, not let it get to me too much and just keep on with it....
Wow only 8 days until we go away
I hope to have a much better idea of what to expect after this trip
In the mean time SM started with his new exercise physiologist this week, it went really well.
It was what I was expecting with the last one, to actually do exercise with him during the appointment, not sit and talk for 20 minutes.
And he offered for me to use the treadmill if I liked....squee!!
He remembered me from the gym I used to go to (a long time ago) and that I used to give the treadmill a good run!! I didn't actually have suitable shoes or clothing on, but next time I will!
I am feeling slightly better, maybe 10%
I have enough of the super power antibiotics to last until Tuesday, after that I will see how I'm travelling...I would be happy just to have a good few days while we are away...
G
xx
2 comments:
What a marvelous skill to have ,G. :)))
head stands/hand stands - either way U rock.
Post a Comment