Feeling really 'trapped' at the moment
Trapped in a stupid body that refuses to recover from this stupid bug that has gone on for so long now I have lost count
Everything I do these days is painstakingly organised around the fact that any less than 12 hours sleep just isn't enough, and it's usually needed the most in the morning
I am almost to the point of avoiding seeing people because I seriously can't be bothered
I am still having hormonal problems, that have done an about face and changed into something totally different
I couldn't even be bothered mentioning this to my doctor at my last visit because nothing seems to be able to be done about any of it
I seem to be there every week, and I don't like it
I'm stuck between the two blogs now and I'm not sure which way to go - if I'd known this one was going to be relatively easy to fix I would have just done it....
I haven't really got the energy to transfer everything to the new one at the moment - I dunno.
Have some manuka honey and apple cider vinegar on order from one of my fav online stores "Inspired Wellbeing" - they have a sale on, and had free shipping if you spend over $50 plus I had a $5 discount voucher code which meant one of my items ended up being free.
Hell I'm spending $50 every time I go to the GP at the moment, by the time I pay for the gap and a new prescription - the Medicare safety net hasn't kicked in yet....and the money tree ain't yielding at the moment.....
Did I mention it's less than two weeks until I take SM to Melbourne?
*Sigh*
G
xx
3 comments:
Poor Gina. :(
Do I need to get my Mum to make you a heat pack with a pair of rolling eyes and "sick AGAIN???" put on it yet?? hehehe...seriously tho...get to the doctor and dont leave until they have fixed you!! I will come and drag you over myself if I have to!!
Natalie ~ Yeah :( Thank you xx
Toni ~ Yes I think I'll be needing two of those.....ah there's nothing else the doc can do, other than send me to an ear/nose/throat and it's just not the best timing with us going away....unfortunately will have to just deal with it til we get back unless something drastic happens...as much as it sucks...
G
xx
Post a Comment