Feeling a bit sad today
Trying to remain positive
But the continual bracing for bad news/delays/disappointment starts to get to you after a while - being human and all has it's disadvantages
I'm sure I'll feel better later
We are still waiting on the results of the Disability Pension claim, and now to find out if we have ever been on the waiting list for Small Mans operation and what this could mean - and of course Possums job interview.
There hasn't been much work around (or any really) for him, so if he is unsuccessful he will be out of work on the 15th of February, not that big of a deal but still not ideal.....
I went back to bed this morning, I did get my mouthguard (mandibular splint) Monday, and have used it both nights, I think it has helped but last night I didn't sleep with all of this on my mind.
I dreamt of my Dad, and of my Aunty (Dad's sister) who passed away in September last year.
Not sure what this has to do with anything but wanted to record it here anyway
G
x♥x
**Added at 1.45pm**
I emailed Dr Matt - who replied with "Strange - I woke up in the middle of the night last night and thought 'I haven't heard from G for a while, I must email her and find out what's happening'".
Yeah I was definitely putting out the vibes last night thinking about this...
1 comment:
Fingers crossed for everything xxx
Post a Comment