A journal of my life. If you are looking for the poetic, the profound or the insightful you are probably in the wrong place!
beautiful x
That's so cute.
I am smiling idiotically as I look at these pics, G.Lovely boys indeed. You must be very proud. ;0)
Thank you Lisa, Warriorwoman and Cyndy - they crack me up at times :-)Gxx
I love it! Cracked me up with the looks on their faces.Priceless. Truly priceless.
Kelley ~ I can't believe they actually thought it up - let alone let me post the pics on my blog....!Gxx
Post a Comment
6 comments:
beautiful x
That's so cute.
I am smiling idiotically as I look at these pics, G.
Lovely boys indeed. You must be very proud. ;0)
Thank you Lisa, Warriorwoman and Cyndy - they crack me up at times :-)
G
xx
I love it! Cracked me up with the looks on their faces.
Priceless. Truly priceless.
Kelley ~ I can't believe they actually thought it up - let alone let me post the pics on my blog....!
G
xx
Post a Comment