Monday, December 22, 2008

Procrastination......


Well....

This is not quite what I should be doing....

The should being....
Having a shower - being in my dressing gown at midday just isn't going to work today!

going to the post office to do a million jobs,

getting bread (somehow a whole loaf was eaten between 5.30pm last night and 5.30am this morning....),

picking up last minute stuff (wrapping paper, a few extra little gifts),

getting work clothes ready for the Hungry Jacks star,

stripping my bed,

cleaning the house so it's all shiny for Christmas Day,

continuing on in my quest to see the bottom of the dirty washing basket,

delivering presents to my ladies that were extra super organised and paid me in advance ~ trying to give me a week off,

marinating massive rump roast for Christmas Day,

taking Z17 to the Paediatrician today at 2pm (just for a check up/prescription repeat).

So I guess I'd better get cracking!

In a minute.......

Soon......

Bah!!

Just as soon as I've re-arranged the above list into highest priority - and what can be done tomorrow and Wednesday......then I might check my email, poke Lou on Facebook, make a milo.......ha ha ha!

Have a good day all,

Love,

G
xxx


5 comments:

Jayne said...

LMAO
Reading your list reminded me of what i should be doing too...except I'm sitting here at 12.47pm in my dressing gown, thinking about making a hot chocolate LOL.

Myst_72 said...

Jayne - ha ha! Great minds think alike!

G
xx

Anonymous said...

I agree, have a milo and put your feet up.

I made a list last week and ......well that's pretty much it - I MADE a list.

Lceel said...

Should that not be the other way round?

Eric S. said...

LOL, I didn't have much work today. Your list got me to thinking of things I should be doing, ha, ha.

I hope you have a happy and wondrous holiday season.