
Z17's possible new venture has been put on hold - until he is 18.
That's o.k.
Everything happens for a reason.
He isn't disappointed - he has another 6 months to think about it, and decide if it's what he really wants.
Hopefully tomorrow will be 'Wake Up Australia" day for me.
I have slept and slept and slept since Thursday.
Not a 'Oh gee I'm a bit tired' thing, it's been a full on "I MUST sleep" - and rather than fight it I have gone with it - just between Friday night and today I have slept for around 25 hours.
Eeek.
Better news in that my stomach has decided to deflate quite a bit.
It almost looks normal.
I really hope it doesn't decide to blow up again.
Uggh.
It appears some trouble is brewing with the MIL & FIL.
I had a message tonight from Big A at work - he is going to fill me in on the details tomorrow.
It's something to do with Z17's 18th birthday.....
They want to hope to hell they don't cause ANY trouble on/before/around his birthday - or I WILL tell them their fortune this time.
It's one thing for them to screw up his childhood, and most of his memories of growing up - they better not do it to my kids.....no actually make that they WILL NOT do it to my kids.
If I have to tell them to f@ck off - I will.
I've been busting to do it for years anyway but always respected my poor Big A and tried to be 'pleasant' and 'neutral' for his sake - he's been through enough.
Christmas this year was the same old same old - they ring, speak to Big A and the boys, then hang up.
His sister does exactly the same thing - only she is even more arrogant and rude and rings Big A's mobile phone (can't even ring our home number Xmas day), speaks to him, then hangs up.
They can get knotted.
Glad I got that off my chest!!!
There could be further raving tomorrow - just warning ya!
G
xxx
4 comments:
Oh come on, you can say fuck. I do it all the time.
Or wait a minute......is this a family friendly site. ???
What is his new venture?
Oh and please tell the inlaws where they can get off.
I almost wish I had inlaws.
I'm not kidding - I'd tell em. Uh huh, oh yeah.
And if there were a divorce as a result - so be it.
(I mean my life that is - not yours)
That totally sucks G.
You go girl!! Don't forget to fill us in though! xx
I've already told The Spouse's parental units (and family hangers on) to fuck off some years ago for the same reasons as you....it's wonderfully liberating!!!
Try it!
Warriorwitch ~ Yeah, I've gone all G rated - I never know who is reading.
Z17's venture is a long story :)
Since the in laws appear to not want to speak to me it's going to be hard to fit it into the conversation - grr.
Natalie ~ they do suck. It's my poor man that this affects the most. They should be ashamed. But they're not - they live one big fat lie.
Jayne ~ I would, and I so want to but I'm leaving it to Big A (since they are his parents unfortunately) - and I think it's coming....rapidly.
As I said to him this morning, you can pick your friends.....
G
xx
Post a Comment