I should add that after all I have been through in this job especially with that woman harassing/abusing/trying to get rid of me for 3 years.
There many changes I have adhered to and supported, working weekends/public holidays/after hours whatever needed to be done.
Winning 3 awards in 6 months.
My position will become obselete.
And I will be the one to deliver some really, really bad news to some very hard working people that they will not 'qualify' and to others that they can either drop down a 'level' or.......
This is the first change the company has introduced that I haven't agreed with or seen the logic in.
My options for other employment are still limited with cirumstances here.
My understanding of the new structure means I would need to work 3 times harder for the same pay.
I have worked and worked and worked to build my managers up to where they are now.
Now I need to knock it all down.
So it does feel like a lose/lose situation for me at the moment.
G
xxx
7 comments:
Oh wow G, I am so sorry!
It's stupid that you can't talk to managers about it, to me that just shows that they know their decisions are completely stupid and not in the best interests of those who work so hard for them.
I hope something changes and they see what they're going to do to people like you
xx
(((hugs))) G, that is dreadful I'm so sorry, I know how hard you work.
Bugger. Don't let the bastards get you down G. Life is too short. It will all work out in the end, its just hard to see from here sometimes.
Love to you
xx
That is crappy, Gina. I feel for you.
Maybe it is the universe's way of giving you a wonderful new opportunity? I certainly wish you happiness and job security, whatever happens.xx♥
more (((hugz))) to you x
It's happening everyone sweetie. Hang in there as long as you can. Even with your qualifications, a new position might not just open up immediately. There are so many people applying for so few jobs.
Man, I should have read the latest first.
What a bugger !!!!
Post a Comment