A journal of my life. If you are looking for the poetic, the profound or the insightful you are probably in the wrong place!
I had to Google that just to make sure I remembered what that was properly. We always (jokingly) called that "Blond's Disease" - because Blonds are dizzy anyway, right?Oh. Wait. You're not blond, are you?Gina?Are you still talking to me?
Lou ~ Sure am still talking to you :) had so so much going on the last few weeks......I'm not blonde, well I have the occasional highlight but nah!!Actually Michael isn't blonde either, poor little bugger at least he'll be okGxx
This is good news, G. Those inner ears......we don't even think about them until they act upxoxo
Phew! i am glad he will be okay.xx♥
Luciano said: Hello I am here to invite you to my birthday party will be a pleasure for me to receive ... not need you to come with a nice dress ...Gee, umm...may have to pass, thanks anyway....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I had to Google that just to make sure I remembered what that was properly. We always (jokingly) called that "Blond's Disease" - because Blonds are dizzy anyway, right?
Oh. Wait. You're not blond, are you?
Gina?
Are you still talking to me?
Lou ~ Sure am still talking to you :) had so so much going on the last few weeks......
I'm not blonde, well I have the occasional highlight but nah!!
Actually Michael isn't blonde either, poor little bugger at least he'll be ok
G
xx
This is good news, G. Those inner ears......we don't even think about them until they act up
xoxo
Phew! i am glad he will be okay.xx♥
Luciano said: Hello I am here to invite you to my birthday party will be a pleasure for me to receive ... not need you to come with a nice dress ...
Gee, umm...may have to pass, thanks anyway....
Post a Comment