We are all slightly better today - although Z16 didn't go to school - he's still asleep!
I have to take him for a blood test, was meant to go last Monday but the flu struck, so will get it done today.
Even destructo-dog (above) is walking better on her sore foot (vet had to cut the nail out).
Big A avoided the flu - so far - must have been all of my disinfecting efforts!! He he!
Small Man's gorgeous teacher emailed me last week to see about coming for a home visit, with the guidance counsellor, to let small man know how worried they are about him, and how everyone misses him etc. I didn't expect such support in a million years, the amount of contact and concern the school has shown just blows me away. It certainly wasn't like this last year in primary school - small man could miss a whole week, or two and I wouldn't hear a word. I received maybe two or three phone calls from the vice principal for the whole year regarding small man - wasn't up to him to be ringing really. His teacher last year actually made things worse as far as his anxiety - he'd miss a few days school and go back to a whole pile of work that he HAD to do "must get you ready for high school" - yeah right - he bought home more homework in grade 6 than Z16 has bought home in the last three years......
A bit of a relaxed weekend - we were due to go visiting down Port Sorell way Saturday- but had to take a rain check on that one - so the Big A went and did a wiring job he's been trying to find time for - and the boys and I slept in!
She's interesting stuff around here let me tell ya!!!!!!
G
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment