
...and then some!
Grandma sent me a money order - I received it this morning - how does she just KNOW when we need her help........it will certainly take the pressure off for a little while.
Thank you Grandma!! (I'm not allowed to ring and say thank you, she decided a few years ago that was the deal...).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling better this morning.....
Last night a bit of a blur.......
Even I get bored with it - can't imagine how everyone else in my life feels....
Just have to learn to take each day as it comes, and that ignoring it won't make it go away.......OWWWHHHH! Why not!!!!!!????........
Still haven't vacuumed - OMG!!!!! The horror!!! I did dust in preparation for it.....well the lounge/dining/kitchen/family rooms at least.................
Just waiting for Small Man to get up - he doesn't usually sleep this late.......may be good though, as far as school today goes......
G
xx
p.s. When we went to Burnie for the day, we drove up to my Great Grandma's old house, she lived behind the pulp mill, and died when she was 98!
I commented on how she'd lived behind the mill for at least 50 years, and that safety and emission standards wouldn't have been as strict in the old days etc....
Z16 pipes up and says - 'Just imagine how long she would have lived if she HADN'T lived behind the pulp mill'.........
Smarty pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment