Stupid stomach....stupid being tired and dragging myself to do very simple things....
stupid having to sleep this afternoon....freezing.....then hot.......
stupid going to bed AGAIN at 7pm........waking up now.........when everyone else is in bed....except Georgie who ALMOST hopped up for a cuddle.....then realised there was much more room on the other couch.....
stupid sore eyes that cause Big A to ask "what's wrong with you...what's wrong with your eyes" - 'NOTHING' - of course is the answer I give - cos I don't know and I'm over it.........
stupid unpredictable 'coming out of nowhere all of a sudden' this afternoon.....too bad if I had to be somewhere, or do something......
stupid doctors for treating me so badly in the past that I'm reluctant to go back............
Stupid I tell ya!
Going to bed again now, just for something different.
Tomorrow can only be better, I'm sure of it.........
Made some honeygar and started it this afternoon,
could be perfect timing for it.............
G
xxx
2 comments:
It must be frustrating for you. There is nothing worse than having no control over your body. Have you tried a chinese herbalist? The one I went to was the best. Amazing. Can give you his name if you like.
Hope you feel better soon xxx
Thank you - I feel a bit better this morning. I have to be careful what I take, as anything that boosts/alters the immunity can make me worse, but I'm sure the herbalist knows about lupus and what's good and not good. Still have this pain/swelling in my hip/belly if it's no better in a few days I'll go and get it checked. Think I've just overdone it mentally this week too! Just seems never ending between Small Man and myself....
G
xx
Post a Comment