
Meme Of the Moment.
1. What is your current obsession?
SLEEP! Ha ha!
Oh.....but closely followed by posting off annoying medicare forms - well it must be my current obsession, I'm always doing it!
2.Which item of clothing do you wear often?
Camo pants. Mostly just around the house.
Other times I pretend I have been renovating or gardening or something and wear them out....
3.What's for dinner?
Ricotta and spinach angotti with spicy bacon, tomato and mushroom sauce and a spot of shaved parmesan.
Well it was that or Dim Sims.......
4.What are you listening to?
The lifestyle channel on t.v. , rain
5.Say something to the one that tagged you.
Hey Michelle :) Thank you for tagging me....sorry it's taken me a while.....
6.Favorite vacation spot?
Hamilton Island was pretty darn good both times!
7. What I'm reading right now?
Blogs, emails....that's about it
8. Four words to describe myself.
Optimistic, more cranky (in a crazy way) in person than I come across in my blog,
patient, worn out.
I know, that's more than four eh!
patient, worn out.
I know, that's more than four eh!
9.Guilty pleasure.
Smoked oysters with spicy sauce!
10. What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done?
I always did what made me, and my closest happy - bugger the critical know it alls!
I always did what made me, and my closest happy - bugger the critical know it alls!
11. What do you look forward to?
Small Man recovering and resuming a 'normal' life (free of appointments and fatigue)So now.........I tag........
Toni
Lou (LouCeel)
Tania
Evil Twins Wife
Vicki (NollyPosh)
Lots of love to you all,
G
xx
4 comments:
I am coming to Gina's for dinner!
Thanks for the love, G.xx♥
Natalie ~ Any time darling :)
G
xx
Great answers! I'll get to this sometime this week. :-)
Evil Twins Wife ~ That's o.k. - if and whenever you feel like it :)
G
xx
Post a Comment