
Yes, that's me at the moment - doing the 'I can't sleep because my son is out driving around town with some mates from work' thing........ You know the one!
Actually I'm more relaxed because it is Z17 driving, than I would be if he was in someone elses car, and they were driving.
He is a careful driver, I'm sure there will be a decent amount of 'silly buggers' going on (if nothing else I am a realistic parent) ......but hopefully not too much.
He received a VERY nice surprise last night - checking his pay online we thought he'd been overpaid (about 5 times) - the plan was for him to go into work and speak with the boss first thing this morning (he has one class then a break of about 4 hours).
When he got to college he asked a few of the other guys that also work at HJ's - it seems it was a 'back pay' situation and everyone got it = bonus!
He can now spend $2000 on a guitar and still have plenty left in his account.
He is careful with his money too - another blessing.
I often remark to him about him being 'on his way to his first million $'
It would not surprise me in the least.
Small Man is off to camp again next week - lets just say this one came around rather quickly! I think being 'off' for a week has thrown me out with dates etc! This time I'll be putting him on a bus to Hobart - where one of the teachers
They have some great activities organised one being guitar lessons which he is keen to do, Z17 has taught him heaps, but it will be good for him to have a more formal lesson.
There will also be orienteering, puppet making and drama, photography - it sounds like fun.
On Thursday one of the teachers will put him on the bus from Hobart to here and he'll be back Thursday afternoon.
I finished my antiobiotics Tuesday and have gone back downhill a bit.
Yesterday was a busy day with 5 of my people for me to drive and see (by 1pm) then two that came over after 1pm - I was asleep on the couch by 3pm - slept til almost 5.30pm - struggled to cook tea.....
Then today - oh the fatigue.
I got up with Z17 this morning, saw him off to college and then went back to bed and slept until nearly 1pm.
And the sweating has returned - it went away for a whole 3 nights - and was back with a venegance today.
I think I might pick up my antibiotic repeat.
Or something.
It's getting ridiculous.
We have been measured up and quoted for a ducted heat pump - we have only been wanting one for about ten years - he he!
But it wasn't an option until now (it was the whole $10,000 thing that was the issue).
The heat pump guy decided to call in and drop off our quote THIS MORNING!
It was bad enough when he was here the other day the house looked like it had been burguled - but the robbers didn't take anything.
I'm not good with short notice for these things ESPECIALLY when some guy is going to be going into the
So today he turns up at around 9.30am - I must have just gotten into a deep sleep when he knocked at the door.
So I answer it in my dressing gown and he got that 'Oh crap I've woken you up' look on his face.
Oh dear.....!
Anyway I shall be off to make a milo and try and get some sleep, therapist for Small Man at 10am - then I have my guys around for a meeting at 3pm.
Hopefully my curly haired son will be home soon,
G
xx
6 comments:
Z17 sounds responible, so that is a good thing, but still won't keep you from worrying!
Glad Smallman is out for another camping experience. Seems like he really enjoyed the last one and it was good for him.
i'm sorry your life is such an upheaval. i guess at least you can say it isn't boring.
if i were near you i'd absorb the fatigue just so you can have a break.
i really hope you get some answers soon on your health and then a freaking cure so this can all become a bad memory.
take care you.
Id be getting the repeat script for sure.
xxx
Def get the 2nd lot of antibiotics, sounds like you've got a nasty something on board there.
My big girl just got her L's, and my first thought was that, I am going to be one of THOSE mums. I feel for you, Gina.
Hoping you start to feel better soon too, lovie. It must be such a drain for you.xx♥
Vevay ~ He is. It's just the other kids that were with him, not sure how influencial they can be.
I think he'll have a great time again at this one - he is a very social fellow usually so he has handled nearly 3 years at home just with me very well :)
Warriorwitch ~ Thank you my friend. Today has been better. Boring, no not around here :) I'm hoping for answers too, I know it won't be anything serious just something that needs tweaking a bit :)
Michelle ~ I picked it up today, and will take the full repeat just in case :)
Jayne ~ Have done so :) I think the first dose alone just wasn't quite enough :)
Natalie ~ THOSE Mums are good Mums I reckon - he he! at least we care where our kids are eh.
I know I won't be like this every time he goes out, I was just a wee bit worried as it had been raining yesterday and the roads were wet.....as it turns out he went into town on his own, and met the others in there.
And all was well in the end :)
G
xx
Post a Comment