Saturday, May 9, 2009

So........




Not a whole lot to say.

Actually not a whole lot to say for a whole week.

I've just been reading, not always commenting, just lurking :)

My mind is busy with the 'Gabriel Method' - by purchasing the book the cd can be downloaded FREE - goody!

My mind has also been busy with work 'exiting' PK who has officially finished now.
There is always a set procedure to follow and paperwork to fill out when someone leaves.
It takes a bit of doing.
It's almost done, just have to submit the lot and wait for the o.k. from head office.
Lots of new starters, many phone calls from an ad last weekend - just the usual stuff.

Big A and I cleaned out the garage today and took a whole trailer load to the tip.
The space feels far better organised now.
I managed to get rid of the last of the firewood from the garage and re-arrange the boxes of stock I have to keep here - I will feel less squished out there now, makes work life easier.
I have a strong need to have things better organised at the moment......(Wha ? he he!).

I'm still struggling physically and tire out very quickly.
Actually it feels like it is getting worse.
The bonus is that my mind has been fairly clear, there is nothing worse than being worn out AND foggy headed.....frustrating.

I'll see the cardiologist Friday for my stress echo.
My medical files and Small Mans files must have crossed at the GP's office somehow.
I received the notes for his Care Plan - and listed in his 'conditions' was that he has GOUT and ATRIAL FIBRILLATION requiring WARFARIN....uh...nah.
I sorted that out very quickly.
These notes are being sent to every doctor and specialist on his list.
At first I thought maybe they had discovered an arrhythmia in him too, and had forgotten to tell me (they do crap like that all the time).
But no, it was o.k.

A quiet day here tomorrow, everyone coming for tea. With me cooking.....
SF will sit around and watch t.v. while Mum and I clear up after dinner....Big A will help though.

I had my mothers day tea tonight really, pizza with the whole family home :)
Z17 has to work tomorrow from midday to 8pm - so will miss dinner with the family, but will be home for dessert....

Have a nice day tomorrow,

G
xxx

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love to you....life be like that:)

xxxx

Kathie said...

Happy Mother's Day - enjoy today xxxx

Natalie said...

Happy Mother's Day Gina!x♥

Myst_72 said...

Thank you lovely ladies :)

G
xxx