A journal of my life. If you are looking for the poetic, the profound or the insightful you are probably in the wrong place!
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Hairdresser Infrequency
It occurred to me the other day
That the only times I have been to a hairdresser over the last 10 years or so
I have taken a photo after....cos why? I have no idea! Possibly as it's so rare.
You can just see George's ear in the bottom corner of the photo :)
This was the last time I had a significant amount of hair chopped off.
A 'friend' talked me into it.
Now, I just look fatter with shorter hair so will keep it long, and will keep my extensions in until I get sick of them
The one other time was the photo I put up the other day, I'd had my hair straightened at a salon in Melbourne.
It feels like a waste of money when I can trim and colour it myself for around $6 (I only need half a pack of colour mixed up at a time).
The one time I went for a trim and colour it looked exactly the same as when I do it myself and I was charged $80 - I dare say it's a lot more expensive now.
I can think of plenty of things I'd rather spend money on, or actually need to spend money on!
G
x♥x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Same here. Hairdressers are expensive so colour at home and trim until it starts to look funny then off to the salon! xo
Post a Comment