A journal of my life. If you are looking for the poetic, the profound or the insightful you are probably in the wrong place!
Thursday, June 13, 2013
I see..
Flights are all booked
We are only going for the night
Not much in the way of return flights to stay for 2 nights
Possum has decided not to come
I need to scan all of our test results and send them through to the new Doc
And still a few other things before we go
Small Man had an appointment with the surgeon yesterday, in the middle of all of the drama
It went well, no problems this time hopefully
I am giving myself permission to take things a bit easier
I was supposed to pack the order in the freezing cold last night but given that I am positive for:
Chlamydophila pneumoniae is a species of Chlamydophila, an obligate intracellular bacterium[2] that infects humans and is a major cause of pneumonia
Legionella is a pathogenic group of gram negative bacterium, that includes the species L. pneumophila, which causes Legionnaires Disease and L.longbeachae which causes Pontiac Fever.[1][2]
With a bit of:
Scrub typhus or Bush typhus is a form of typhus caused by the intracellular parasite Orientia tsutsugamushi, a Gram-negative α-proteobacterium offamily Rickettsiaceae first isolated and identified in 1930 in Japan.[1][2]
Thrown in....
....and the other few.
I thought it best not to be out sweating in the cold.
Not that it feels much warmer this morning, but deadlines are deadlines and I have managed until this point.
Yes it could be worse, it could always be worse, there is always something worse but try and imagine how you might feel if you had been sick for over 10 years, slowly getting worse and with no answer?
If you had to sit and watch your son miss out on 7 years of his life, only to find he has a disease that could have been treated with antibiotics??
My life's hurdles can't be compared to those of someone elses.
I think I'm allowed to feel however I like about this actually.
For some reason I feel like a cigarette this morning, but that will pass.
G
x♥x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good Luck Sweetie- you are allowed to feel what ever you need. Hope all goes well x
Thanks so much Lisa x
I have been away from this place for too long - I am stunned by what I have read in this post.
I can only hope and pray that solutions are at hand and everyone is getting better.
Much love,
Lou
Hey Lou :)
I have revived my blog after a long time away.
The last month or so has been unbelievable here!
G
xx
Well F***k me dead! I just wonder about the medical fraternity. They really do not do much research themselves from my own experience. I'm dumbfounded.
Have a productive trip. xo
Thanks Lydia.
I can understand why this was overlooked by my GP and previous GP - it's not meant to exist here, according to the health dept/govt.
Clearly they are wrong.
G
x♥x
Post a Comment