
The Nine of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in satisfaction.
I have the self-respect, space or esteem that I need to "bartend" my resources or to live large emotionally.
I am confident in and gratified by expressing what is close to my heart or in sharing my happiness like a buffet of joy.
I take pleasure and pride in the new order I have created by clean sweeping emotional clutter or in honoring what has meaning.
I am empowered by recognition and my gift is contentment.
..and having gained 2.5kg in a week and a half the similarities to the picture are rather apt too!!
Ughh....
Will blog properly later...
I have been tagged - so watch out!!!
G
xx
4 comments:
Awww. Bugger.
I struggle with my weight. Tis not fun.
Especially when Mum gets on my scales and says they are accurate - NO THEY'RE NOT MUM!!!!
And 2.5kgs in a week....what the???
Buggeration.....
G
xx
Been thinking. 2.5 Kgs could be different clothes, shoes, time of day.
Not trying to make excuses for you or anything, but maybe it wasn't 2.5 Kgs
Thank you WS - I'm hoping so....won't go near the scales for another week just in case!
G
xx
Post a Comment