
Oh what a poser!!!
He is trying out my mothers day present - the blanket in the background - apparently it's a hit in cat-world!
I will do my tag next post CK!!!
Feeling extremely overweight and sorry for myself...sniff....
Stupid exaggerating scales.....
No-one puts on 2.5kg in a week and a half....
I may even have my own show soon - The Biggest Gainer.....
Everything else is also in suspension......
Still waiting for the Big A's 'ticket' to arrive - I think the fact that he has called three different offices 20 times each in a week may have sped things along somewhat....you would think he's the first and only person to complete their apprenticeship and want their licence....
Still haven't heard about distance ed.
Tried calling the school, the socail worker wasn't in - nor was the principal.
Emailed the original lady in Hobart - she is looking into whether or not my application was posted when the high school reckon they posted it - fat friggen chance given the fact that they can't even return my phone call - slack.
Still no date for Melbourne, haven't heard anything since my last post re: end of June/early July at the latest for us to go - WHATEVER.
Big A has now had a cough for two weeks or more.
I finally figured out why I'm so bloody tired - he starts coughing in the early hours of the morning and doesn't stop - so am waking up constantly.
If I don't sound sympathetic it's cos I've told him to go to the doctor and he hasn't. I can live without many things, sleep isn't one of those things!
Had a nice dinner out Saturday night for PB's birthday.
We all went - together - the 4 of us - rare indeed.
Then we went and got groceries - rarer still!
Last night we had tea for Mum's birthday here.
My SF is doing Fergs diet - he has lost a bit of weight I must say.
So I made apple crumble - cos I'm a bitch like that.....
No, actually I'm not usually, but it was just my little payback for the hurtful things he's had to say to Small Man over time - especially this time last year when I went to QLD
(the big lecture on how he won't live to 20 if he keeps going the way he is, and that he's just trying to get out of going to school, and how I shouldn't have to make 'special' or different foods just for him - he should eat what everyone else does etc etc etc).
So perhaps I'm not 'over it'.
But gee I enjoyed my little bit of crumble!!!!!
Oh and just in case you were thinking - no I don't sit around eating apple crumble all day wondering why I've put on weight!! I should add that I had bbq chook (no skin) and salad with a sourdough roll for tea first! :-)
Better go make myself useful,
G
xx
10 comments:
Oh look at those little paws - scrumptious! =)
thats the most beautiful kitty cat ive seen.
George says thank you CK and Dusty!
G
xx
Nice looking .... cat. Stop fretting about weight. Eat when you're hungry. Stop eating when you're not. Simple. Easy. Effective.
Your brother needs shooting.
**Sigh** It frustrates the heck out of me when I see things like that being said. NOT helpful at all.
BTW, my girlfriend's son would only eat crunchy and lived on vitamins. He was one of the healthiest kids the paed had seen in a while !!! Go figure.
I am looking at long distance education too.
And Yumyum to the apple crumble....
Thanks Iceel - I could have had some fun with the post title....he he he!
Trouble is I rarely feel hungry....don't think that helps the metabolism...
Widdle shamrock - I know (was actually my step father) - the most annoying part is that he's 20kg overweight himself....!!!!
G
xx
G, I can put on 2kg over a day...
And you certainly have a lovely pussy... ;0)
OMG, he's so gorgeous! *squeezes kitty gently*
And way to go with the apple crumble, girl! :)
Jac xXx
Thank you Cyndy and Jac!
G
xx
hi ya Myst.
my two cents worth: give up fried food, rice, pasta and sauces. guaranteed to shed something.
eat only one slice of brown bread a day and walk 30 to 60 minutes a day.
that's a basic diet.
I've had food issues lately and because of it my weight is going down, finally. at least something good is coming from my newfound misery.
Post a Comment