Friday, June 6, 2008

The new 'Do



Not the best quality photos - the lighting wasn't bright enough - but when do you see teenage boys in the daylight? *chuckle*

He was in the middle of an animated discussion with his brother over GTA4 or whatever it's called - some of the expressions I captured were hilarious!

He looks very different with his hair short - I'm still getting used to it - I like that we are now able to see what he looks like - but I do miss the curls!

I have no idea why my words are being underlined!!!

I can't find a solution to this!!!!

G
xx



20 comments:

Jen said...

wow - what a handsome young man!! No wonder he is getting attention from the girls.

Hope all is ok with you now

Luv Jen
xoxo

Myst_72 said...

Thank you Jen!

He's lovely too - must have done something right there he he! Single though - a bit of a shy one...

G
xx

Michelle said...

Lock him up!

Cyndy said...

He is a handsome young man, isn't he!

And looks so much older. xoxox

Lceel said...

He is a handsome young man. Good work, Mom. Of course, to paraphrase, handsome is as handsome does. Let's hope he does o.k.

Myst_72 said...

Thank you 'Chelle, Cyndy and Lou...

No need to lock him up - he's either at school, work or asleep these days...

He looks just like he did when he was 8 or 9 with his hair cut - only much older now!

He's a lovely boy, not just saying that cos I'm his Mum - he is honest to a fault, doesn't want much of anything, modest (and not that false modesty rubbish), treats me so well (even tells me he loves me quite often...), and has overcome heaps with his ADD to get to where he is now...and has surprised quite a few people on the way.

G
xx

Anonymous said...

he looks like a marine,
does he work out?
is he dating?

I'm such a dirty old woman.

What anchell said, lock him up

Myst_72 said...

Warriorwoman - he he he!

He was always interested in the Air Force as a little chap, but now he's studying to be a qualified nerd (doing a vocational course in I.T.)

Nah he's single! A bit shy....

G
xx

Anonymous said...

Good grief, he is gorgeous !!!!

He was a cutie with the curls, but now he will have the girls swooning.

(My daughter is almost 19...... ;) )

Myst_72 said...

Thank You Widdle Shamrock!

He's had two invitations recently from girls to their birthday parties, one is an 18th - I'm sure he thinks 'Oh they're just inviting everyone' tee hee!

G
xx

Anonymous said...

I think he looks awesome. Moo would probably prefer the longer hair, but she is a damn Emo...

Myst_72 said...

Thanks Kelley - it was actually heaps longer before he had it cut than it looks in the webcam photo - I think thats slept on hair actually!
Whenever he'd feel it on his back he'd ask me if it looked like a mullet! Ha ha! So I got the hairdresser to leave a mullet at the back to show him exactly what a mullet looks like!

All the 'old ducks' Mum, Grandma, Aunty etc love it - but the girls at school weren't happy!

G
xx

The Tall Red Head said...

Yeah he is cute! Gets his looks from his Mummy..lol
Will talk to you during the week...got 5 shifts this week at work....groan....

Myst_72 said...

Hey you mystery woman Toni!!!

You mean he gets his looks from his 'Big Momma' don't cha!


Need to get My Mary to come ghost bustin' for ya!!!

Pudgy wudgy woman signing out *sigh*

G
xx

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

The 'Do looks great on him! :-)

Myst_72 said...

Thank you Lotus!

G
xx

Kathie said...

Very Good Looking!

Myst_72 said...

Thank you Faerie!

Maybe I should let him read these comments! Definitely good for his confidence!

G
xx

Unknown said...

a hornbag to be sure- will send DOM down for a while

Myst_72 said...

Hi Lisa,

DOY (daughter of yours!) would be welcome, I'm in an all male environment here!!

and Thank you,
he was a little sheepish when I told him I'd posted his photos and about some of the comments - he he!

G
xx