Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quacked


Saw the doc this afternoon - he thinks the whole mess probably is thyroid and/or ovary related - both due to going off the pill. He also mentioned the pill could have been masking all of this, and it's been there the whole time. Would explain why I could never lose weight, given my diet.

Turns out the 'going off the pill' idea needs a re-think.

Actually I won't get time to give it a re-think - I have to go back on it (the pill).
Just as soon as I get this blood test out of the way tomorrow morning.
Have the new prescription ready to go.
Trying a different one this time.

And I need to rest.

Ha!

Sorted out annoying work guy today - I just kept sending him text messages last night and emails to say.. "I need stats in for you" "Urgently" "Your area coverage will look low and you may lose area"...
I think it finally sank in!!! He actually checked and edited one of his teams stats - good start!

I can't do anything about school as it's school holidays here....except I thought I'd have a crack at the Principals email address - I nutted out the specialists in Melbourne so the principals shouldn't be too hard.
I want to outline my DISAPPOINTMENT with the contact *ahem* or lack thereof.....and enquire as to why this could possibly be taking SO LONG. He assured me that we would be well set up with Distance Ed before the holidays - it's now the holidays. He will check his email in the holidays I'll bet - seems like a bit of a control freak/one of those that likes to repeat phrases he reads and thinks sound catchy in 'Principlals Weekly' or whatever they read......


Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments on my last few posts.....
gawd what a pain in the ass I can be when I crash.

Glad it doesn't happen too often....much....

So anyway - not quite there - still feeling the same - but at least I'll be able to sort it out - come what may from the results....

G
xx










7 comments:

Lceel said...

Hang in there, Darlin'. Hang in there.

Myst_72 said...

Thank you Lou,

G
xx

Catatonic Kid said...

So sorry you're so crook at the moment, G. That really sucks!

It sure sounds like thyroid is a strong possibility. My Dad had it so I kind of have an idea of the hell it can create. At least though if it is thyroid it's a relatively easy fix usually.

I'm sending lots of warm, fuzzy healing vibes your way! =)

Hope you get some rest or something approximating it soon!

Anonymous said...

Keep working at it until it gets sorted...thats all you can do.w.w.

Myst_72 said...

Thank you CK and WW,

Just going to sit back and wait for test results...

G
xx

Anonymous said...

Feeling you on the thyroid issue. Hope all works out for you!

Myst_72 said...

Thank you Nikki!

Blood test results pending.....

G
xx