Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random post about random stuff...


I've been buzzing around in my usual style.
Trying to remember that although it's school holidays I can't actually sleep in every day!
Caught up with my 'peeps' - two yesterday, two so far today, one this afternoon, one Saturday.
We are doing extremely well - my team on a whole that is - we were 1. Top District last week for the previous two weeks - also we were no 1, 2, 3 and 5 on the managers ladder.
I seem to spend half of my life on the phone, or meeting with my peeps these days but that's o.k. the results are worth it.

So far everyone I've spoken to has mentioned tomatoes as a trigger for gout - which is odd because they aren't on the acidic chart...hmm...I will take that under advisement though.
The alkaline food balancing is going well - I haven't missed bread/pasta/potatoes at all - I made myself a stir fry of marinated chicken and veggies the other night - the veggies I had were full of beans though - so I picked them out! Beans are on the acidic list.
Sticking with my meal replacements - they are $4.30 each so some days I have only one - other days (when I'm too busy to prepare something) I'll have two.
My scales are buggered so it's hard to tell exactly how much I've lost - they seem to fluctuate wildly - anything up to 4kg (even if you weigh yourself at exactly the same time of the day) if you move them to a different area of the floor they give a different result.....hmmm!

Still no word on the Xenical............

We have ANOTHER dinner next Friday night - this one is for long service - you get to go at 10, 15 and 20 years - then after 25 years you go every year.
It's not as much of a semi formal/dressing up event as the last one we went to.
Should be nice - they really laid it on at the last one.
The only issue at this stage is that Z17 is working from 5.30pm til midnight - that's o.k. but it means Small Man will be here on his own from 7pm.
He's fine here on his own - but I worry he'll get lonely or sad.
I may be able to organise something - and Z17 is trying to swap shifts - which won't be easy as apparently "There's no-one else as good as him" that can take his shift, aside from one guy, and we're not sure if he can do it.

So that's all of my news for today - told you it would be random!!

G
xx


7 comments:

The Tall Red Head said...

Hey, it is better than my random dribbling on about shit and changing the subject post.

You are a busty lady, we need to catch up! And we can smoke together and dribble shit.

Sounds way good!

You know I just typed BUSTY instead of BUSY. But I will leave it cos Lou will be pleased someone else is impressed with your rack.

Don't burn yourself out!! xxx

Tania said...

Random stuff is good stuff :) what meal replacement are you using?

x

Myst_72 said...

Hey Toni ~ we do need to catch up!! Life is just getting in the way eh... tsk tsk! I'm on a slow burn...but going ok with it all...for now!

Tania ~ Thank you darling - I am having Sandra Cabot's Quick Loss sachets - they're really nice - not powdery or yuk!

G
xx

Unknown said...

random is good- very interesting and easy to read- you sound happy gina, its good to hear xxx

Myst_72 said...

Hi Lisa - happy and tired, well relieved more than anything - much less stress these days :-)

G
xx

Anonymous said...

Yes you do sound happy - it sounds good on you - wear it in good health.

You get too many dinners and I'm jealous. It's been ages since I went out anywhere and dressed up for it.

I was thinking recently if I took ballroom dancing it would come in handy if the occasion to use happened - but no one's asked me to a ball in a very long time. Samhain is coming up, maybe I can steal a pumpkin and round up some mice.............and a fairy godmother.........

Anonymous said...

Warriorwoman ~ ah the dinners, yes, unusual to have this many - there will be at least another two before the end of the year. What is Samhain? Well it must be your turn!

G
xx