
Having a few niggling thoughts tonight.
I wonder about the wisdom of taking medication for an arrhythmia when I haven't had an ecg for years.....
I wonder about the wisdom of taking two new medications at once - both of which have tiredness as a side effect (along with other things).
I can't be any more tired than I am now - I'm seriously barely getting through the day.
I am wondering if it was such a good idea to put off the colonoscopy/gastroscopy for another month (at least).
This medication isn't really for the problem - the arrhythmia I have put up with for years and years - the medication for the pain - well that's just a band aid isn't it.
Anyway, will think it through overnight - need to have my blood tests done before I start taking these.....
I dunno.
G
xx
5 comments:
It sounds like you have a VERY stressful life! Medications can be dangerous and helpful, so read up on all the side effects! One of the most common problems that I see is people seeing different doctors who prescribe meds that don't 'jive' with what the other doctor ordered.
So glad to hear the positive news on the job front. It's hard everywhere right now...
Wouldn't hurt to try them?
My Dear, Lovely, Gina,
I cannot stress this enough - DO NOT F**K WITH YOUR HEALTH.
Before you have anything else, you must have your health - for without it - you have nothing. Take care of you - YOU - first. You can't care for others, properly, if you yourself are ill.
Get a checkup - sooner rather than later.
Please?
I am with Lou on this one Gina.xx
Vevay ~ Yeah I guess it can be stressful, but with lots of good bits in between. I just feel like I need to at least start these with a week between them perhaps, just in case - I won't know which one is giving me issues (on the chance that one of them does). Thank you.
Michelle ~ Probably not....I'm just not sure about starting two new meds with a list of complications that look a lot like the list of symptoms I already have ;)
I know all meds come with side effects - but two different ones at once...hmmm....
Lou ~ I'm trying....that's why I'm considering this carefully first (did you read my post before this one?). New doctor wanting to try some new drugs...but I'm just not 100% sure about it...
Thank you my friend.
Natalie ~ He is a wise man that Lou. I'm not rushing into anything. May even call my GP first - even though this Doc has a million letters next to his name he's not an expert on me - and was concerned that one of these may affect my arrythmia (make it worse) - so one will speed up my heart - the other slow it down....hmmm!
G
xx
Post a Comment