Big A and his germs have finally caught up to me....flu is imminent
Well, he has a 'severe middle ear infection' as well as the flu for the second time in 6 weeks.
It was going to happen....I am surprised I have managed to avoid it thus far....
Thank you all for your wonderful comments for Small Man....I'll be back to respond to each comment as soon as my head stops playing tricks on me.....
Dreading going to bed cos I may feel worse when I wake up......and have my busiest day Thursday......grrr....
G
xx
3 comments:
Be well, sweetheart. Am sending good and healing vibes your way. You'll feel better in the morning.
Hope you're feeling a bit better, G !
Lou ~ Thank you so much. I was o.k. until I put the heater on in the car on the way home....*sigh*
Jayne ~ Thank you so much :) Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
G
xx
Post a Comment