Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~The Elephant...The Room and All that...~

 ***LANGUAGE WARNING***

******JUST SO YA KNOW*******



 Happy 21st Birthday to my Possum :) 
We had a lovely day at home, a bed delivery, his room has been transformed/decluttered, it was nice ♥





Now where was I?


Yeah....so we have a weekend away coming up 

I guess that sounds like no big deal, two night away....


Unless you have CFS/ME and are in the middle of a major fucking relapse


Then it's a huge deal


No, actually, that's not the huge deal


It's explaining it to other people


That's the huge fucking deal.

NO we cannot switch this shit on and off ~ it doesn't chop and change for the occasion ~ it's there ALL THE TIME

ALL THE TIME

No, it's not just him being difficult

It's how his life is

And currently it's worse than it usually is

And I am scared of making the current fatigue benchmark even higher

I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO MAKE HIM WORSE

*Oh and then there is the subject of SCHOOL ~ the biggest elephant of them all*

So we have to just work around it

Or it's not going to be fun

And I want Possum to have a good time

And Small Man to have the best time possible

*sigh*

 G
x♥x






3 comments:

Lceel said...

I wish I could be there to help - to give you a day off where you can be you all by yourself. Go to the beach or play tennis of golf or just go to the movies and not have to worry about ANYTHING for a while. I wish I could do that for you.

xoxox

Myst_72 said...

So kind of you Lou, thank you so much xxx

gymgirl said...

Sounds like it was a shit of a day.
I hope you got through it ok.

I am sorry, I haven't been reading you blog for a while now.

Bad me :(

Sorry.