A journal of my life. If you are looking for the poetic, the profound or the insightful you are probably in the wrong place!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
~ Normality-ness~
I'm going to have to assume this is normal
The way I have felt for the last few weeks
The swinging emotion of the whole situation
Trying to appear 'the same'
Dealing with it
Staying on top of everything else at the same time
You would think I would be 'used to' all of this by now
I'm not
It's new disappointment
It's new frustration
It's new fear
Every. Single. Time.
Every new tried and failed 'cure'
The discovery of new complications
The knock backs
The set backs
The delays
The worry
The grief
That feeling of seriously not giving a rats arse about anything else.....
He is handling the whole thing so much better than I am.
When he is up (out of bed) he is in good spirits, mostly.
If you saw him between 3pm and 10pm you might almost not realise that he is any different if you didn't know him too well.
*sigh*
G
x♥x
p.s. Surely I could just sit here all day every day in my dressing gown?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment