Saturday, June 9, 2012

~ Hmmmmm.....~


No test results as yet, and then Monday is a public holiday so won't know anything til Tuesday, providing there is something to know...

Small Man is just the same, he hasn't improved or worsened.

I feel a very slight undercurrent (or maybe I am just imagining it) of disappointment from others (friends mostly) that I haven't been in touch.
Perhaps if a few of them actually contacted me they would know there is a reason.
Or maybe they just don't want to because it's the same old thing, and it doesn't suit them?
If that's the case then they aren't friends anyway, they are acquaintances therefore not worth my considering.

I avoid contacting people because it makes it harder having to explain what's going on - so really just another vicious cycle.
Small Man is my only concern, I don't really have any energy left for anyone else, much less acquaintances or family that haven't bothered to ask after him.


They can go to buggery!


If they think this has dragged on for a long time maybe they need to put themselves in his shoes for a few days.


I don't like leaving him on his own when he is like this, and avoid it as much as possible.  
Too bad if it's doesn't suit anyone else.
His sense of time is somewhat skewed, he was telling his friend that he hadn't been to school for about 2 weeks, when it had been 6 weeks.
What if the reality of this suddenly catches up with him emotionally? 
And I'm off having lunch with people? 
Or something equally as trivial....




And yet I have friends that have been nothing but supportive and there for me from day one - some of you may be actually reading this post 
- mwah xx - thank you for 'getting it' and not giving up on me....






G
x♥x


p.s. I am actually fine, and not upset while writing this, just thinking aloud


2 comments:

Jayne said...

You do exactly as you want, and remember the old yardstick -
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
The real, caring ones of your friends will understand xxx

Toni said...

Hope he is feeling a bit better now Gina :-) xox