Friday, February 22, 2008

Somewhat Accomplished


Feeling like I have achieved a bit today,
I was knee deep in Medicare forms and other 'forms' that needed filling out,
felt good to get these posted.

Small Man still hasn't been to school.
I'm not too worried yet,
whilst he has been coping with yet another set back quite well,
he is also exhausted physically and emotionally.
Going with the flow there.

I finished my audits today - phew.
Had some good chats with SD's about their areas too and have a few worries sorted, and a few options opened for change.
Change has to be done very carefully, and tactfully, or it doesn't go over well.
I learnt very early on that 'making' or 'forcing' change serves little other purpose than to upset and anger people.
I doubt that other people will ever learn that!

Z16 is sound asleep, yes, a 16 year old boy asleep on a Friday night at 6pm!
I think he's finding school a bit stressful, but he's not saying much yet - I'm just giving him the opportunity as often as I can.

The weather is a bit rough, was absolutely POURING with rain earlier = so the tuna-a-cue is now sweet and sour tuna...for two!

Big A has gone to training (karate) - he was feeling guilty as he hasn't been this week. Can't do it all I reckon!

The guy on the Godfreys ad has the BIGGEST comb over i have ever seen, what's with that??? (random comment!)

Best be off start and tuna cooking + two other meals for boys yet to be determined.....
George can smell the tuna in the sink, he's going OFF!

G
xx

No comments: