
Well, it appears the Easter Bunny is now in the clear for tomorrow - no real shortage of eggs today.
Today looked like:
Be showered and ready - have Z16 showered and ready for work (shoes clean, uniform ironed/folded packed) and leave by 11.30am
Straight to supermarket - wander around in a daze for nearly an hour - on the upside I remembered everything - and I've found a supermarket where the fluorescent lights don't affect me as much as others - maybe not as bright or higher ceilings.
Come home unpack groceries. Hide easter eggs in beer fridge in garage.
Make Small Mans lunch.
Check emails etc etc
Check sales so far this week.
Prepare catalogues - needed to be re made up - they have a tag inside that says which day you'll pick them up - had to swap from Thursday to Monday then decided to add some vacancy tags - PB need another person for his area.
Do some washing....erk.
Wash it again cos I wasn't happy with it - hey I'm allowed to be fussy about ONE thing - and the washing is that ONE thing - he he he!
Try and put 'comment luv' bloody plug in thingy on here - failed - miserably - may need one of the tech heads here to help me.......
Went and delivered catalogues.
Went and paid for some power on pay as you go - we had gone into our emergency credit - oops!
Gave the lady in the service station a catalogue while I was on a roll - she was pleased.
Came home sent a few text messages - well about 10 actually. Friends/PB/my brother etc.
Ate some toast. Low GI bread mind you....jeez I'm good! ha ha ha!
Hung washing out.
Bought some in.
Folded some up.
Put another load on....*sigh* Front Loaders!!!! Good but slow as buggery.
Ran dishwasher.
Folded some more washing.
Made Small Mans dinner.
Fed dog.
Fed cats - not enough according to the death stares I've been getting.
Big A rang - shocking reception - phone kept breaking up.
Asked If I bought Easter Eggs - good of him to think of it so early! Ha ha!
He's a rummin.
Didn't tell him I bought him one too - just bloody spoilt he is!
So now I'm going to:
Hang this load of washing out when it's done
Put another load on (yes, have been a bit slack and only doing a load a day instead of two tsk tsk)
Tidy up a bit
Go and pick Z16 up from work at 8.30pm
After that who knows!
No work for Z16 tomorrow - so may all just relax a bit.
G
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment