
One of those weekends....
A quiet one (aren't they all these days for me), mostly slow, punctuated by moments of tension and stress.
A work related phone call today that threw me right off track.....and made me extremely angry!!!
I won't go into detail because A: It's totally boring and B: I'm being careful what I write as far as work goes...just in case. This was the second phone call of it's type I received over the weekend - not good.
Let's just say another promise that hasn't been followed through.....
and guess who has to 'make it all right' with upset people trying to get on with their jobs......
Mum and SF came to visit yesterday - hadn't seen them for a few weeks.
I was in an unwashed/unbrushed state - I'm sure Mum didn't care!
Yesterday was "I don't have to go out anywhere so I can't be stuffed having a shower and I'm doing lots of housework" day - you know the ones!
Big A was home earlier than expected today, fishing cancelled due to the inclement weather.
It was freezing last night, I even lit the fire!
Z16 worked from 6pm - 11pm today - had yesterday off - much sleep involved!
Tackled the supermarket again - have found another one I'm o.k. in for at least 30mins - the layout is a bit odd though so it takes longer. Another victory against my agoraphobic tendencies!
I worked from 7.30pm - 9.30pm tonight tidying up the many loose ends with a 'SD' as they had a resignation during the week and there was much to be done with undelivered orders, area to be re-assigned, stock returns to be updated, orders placed etc.
I preferred to sort it out tonight, as 'SD' has to work at his other job tomorrow.
At least the week is starting with a clean slate.
Everyone is organised.
Amazing how I can organise other people...but when it comes to myself...well.......you know...
Late start for Z16 tomorrow - free 'line' at College Monday mornings, so no rush.
Small Man is seeing the Paediatrician at 2.20pm - I will be interested to hear his thoughts on our appointment with the Professor.....
G
xx
1 comment:
hi, happy sunday.
my weekend was anything but quiet.
and work annoys me as well, little little people with no life to speak of and even less personality.
hope monday brings you a strong wind to blow away your troubles and bright sunshine to remind you that there is hope.
and failing that, may your enemies be struck down by falling cows.
have a good week :)
Post a Comment