hi! thanks for the drop by and the good wishes. :)
i have a doctor friend in Taz, but it seems they aren't open to foreign grads at the moment. we'll see what opens up in a year. ;P that's one place on my definite must-see list, though!
i've read somewhere that the wildlife in Taz is immensely diverse and amazing - but this is definitely too up close and personal for me. :) i'm a bit scared of frogs...
It's o.k. - he was on the other side of the window!
We do have some amazing wildlife - the Tassie Devil (of course), bandicoots, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, echidnas...I have seen all here at my house and even had a Devil in our garage once! The only live Devil I've seen in the yard though!
I can't believe they're not open to foreign grads!! If you were a Psychiatrist or Paediatrician you'd be a millionaire here before long - there is such a shortage!
I once asked veronica about tazmanian bloggers so I guess they do exist. Frogs maybe sacred to some but they taste like chicken, something to think about.
7 comments:
hi! thanks for the drop by and the good wishes. :)
i have a doctor friend in Taz, but it seems they aren't open to foreign grads at the moment. we'll see what opens up in a year. ;P that's one place on my definite must-see list, though!
i've read somewhere that the wildlife in Taz is immensely diverse and amazing - but this is definitely too up close and personal for me. :) i'm a bit scared of frogs...
Hello there!
It's o.k. - he was on the other side of the window!
We do have some amazing wildlife - the Tassie Devil (of course), bandicoots, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, echidnas...I have seen all here at my house and even had a Devil in our garage once! The only live Devil I've seen in the yard though!
I can't believe they're not open to foreign grads!!
If you were a Psychiatrist or Paediatrician you'd be a millionaire here before long - there is such a shortage!
Best Wishes,
G
xx
Aww, he's kinda cute. Wouldn't want to get TOO close though...
I once asked veronica about tazmanian bloggers so I guess they do exist. Frogs maybe sacred to some but they taste like chicken, something to think about.
did you kiss him?
quick, smooch him before Prince Charming gets away
Wow, that is a cool photo!
He is gorgeous! I adore frogs.
Post a Comment