Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Unblocking My Path...


A few interesting events happening around me at the moment.

Imagine the road I live on as being long and straight, curving off to the right at the end.

At the beginning of the road lives toxic ex sister in law.

I have to drive past her house every time I go out - there is only one road in and out of my suburb. My brother stopped coming to visit for a while due to the pain this person caused both him and my family. Put simply, fidelity was not her best quality, nor was sanity for that matter.

At the other end of the road, at the end of the curve, lives another toxic ex 'friend' (the one that did tarot readings about me with her friend without my knowledge or consent, and many other things).

She has to drive past my house every time she goes out.

I am right in the middle between both of them.

Of course this situation wasn't ruining my life or anything - but there was that sense of being surrounded.
Don't get me wrong, someone has to really hurt me badly or let me down repeatedly for me to cut them off. Both of these did just that - too many times.

Over the past week the toxic ex sister in law has moved out (with the new boyfriend - lucky boy) - and toxic ex friend has apparently sold her house.

Interesting that both happened at once.


Hmmm....!

G
xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting... things are starting to open up, by the sound of it. Good stuff!

That picture is awesome too BTW. Must steal... :)

Myst_72 said...

Hi Jac,

Yeah - it's weird - but good weird.

You're welcome to the pic - it's a borrowed one!

G
xx

Anonymous said...

ha ha, did you cast any spells?

things seem to be going better your way. lucky you.

enjoy the new breathing room

Myst_72 said...

No - but I was thinking about both of them the other week, and wished out loud that the ex SIL would move!

G
xx

Anonymous said...

So now the street is clear..
Well done thou devious voo doo practitioner!!
Now you won't have to dress up or comb your hair when you go out.....
maybe wash the face!
I wanted to tell you of my other fave blog. He is clever and funny..
"Death wore a feathered mullet" as in hair. Comes from Kentucky. You would love him..
Dell.

Myst_72 said...

...and property values are set to sky rocket...now that the neighbourhood's been cleaned up!!

Ha ha!

G
xx

The Tall Red Head said...

Ahhhh, looks like we are all getting rid of toxic waste!!!


BTW..did you know there was an online sex shop operating from Prospect???

You do now!!!

And before you can all ask, I was on looking for one of those joke blow-up penises for a friends hens night....OK!!!!

Myst_72 said...

Oh yeah...the old hens night story...I get that a lot when people order.........oooops! Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(cos I know you love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


No I didn't know that one!

And yay to the toxic waste reductions,
yay indeed,

G
xx