Monday, March 16, 2009

Help!!?? Calling all witches!




My friend has bought a new house. Not the one in the photo I should add!

She is a seriously freaking out, a little concerned about the energy in the house - the owner prior to this one was diagnosed with cancer and died, the current owners wife also died - and their son became seriously ill (he recovered) while living there.

I can certainly understand her fears - but she loves the house so....

She would like to know if there is something she can do by way of a cleansing ritual or similar.

Any ideas gratefully received,

G
xx


15 comments:

Hippy Witch said...

Yes, you can cleanse and remove energies from the house. Where does she live.

Anonymous said...

Sage stick and some meditation is a good start - open all doors and windows and "sweep through" from front door out to back door. Black obsidian buried at the back and front door.Your friend could get a medium to come over and do a clearing - I get that this friend has quite an affinity with angels....if so, she can get a few pics of her favourite Michael or Gabriel are great and stcik them at front and back...that's a start...w.w.

Natalie said...

I'll just send love, I am inexperienced in witchy biz.

Good luck and lots of white light to your friend.xx♥

Myst_72 said...

Hippy Witch - She lives here in Tassie

W.W. - Thank you - I'll suggest these to her.
I think I am the one with the affinity with angels - I have been completely drawn to them all of my life - I have around 20 in my bedroom at last count in all shapes and forms - Gabriel is by far my favourite :) I can lend her some.....

Natalie ~ Me too! But I love it. Thank you :)

G
xx

Unknown said...

witch ??? did someone call witch ????
well, i see Diana and renata have already been here and commented so that is about as much as you would get from me anyway.......
if you can send me a sketch of the room outlay in the house, i can do some pendulum work and cleansing.
Bowls of salt water are great tooxx

Hippy Witch said...

If we lived closer we could do a witchy cleansing workshop in her house. Apart from getting a medium in she should take Anonymous's advice and let me know how many rooms, bedrooms, also how many people and animals live in the house and I will do a distant clearing to assist with the sage cleansing, I could do it on Sunday.

Jayne said...

What everyone else has suggested and also start planting healing herbs around the house (IE under the windows) like Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, etc.

Myst_72 said...

Lisa ~ Thank you so much - I haven't seen the house so will ask my friend for a sketch :)

Hippy Witch - Thank you so much :) I'm not sure how many rooms in total - I do know there are 4 bedrooms.
There will be...wait for it...2 adults 3 children, 3 dogs, 8 cats (that's just inside). She is definitely an animal lover, she also has goats, chooks & Alpacas. That would be fantastic, thank you again :)

Jayne ~ Thank you :) I will pass your suggestions on to her. She will be relieved as she was worried she was being 'silly' despite me telling her it's a perfectly reasonable way to feel!

G
xx

River said...

I recall something with a sage smudge stick, I'll have to look it up, also there's the sweeping out of negative energy with a blessed broom, start from the furthest corners sweeping all negative energy towards the door then out. There's a perimeter blessing which is done outside to protect all within. I'll hunt up the books tonight and get back to you on this.

Myst_72 said...

River ~ Thank You :)

G
xx

Anonymous said...

Ok the witch is here. I sense the spirits, I feel them, they are angry.

HOWEVER, for the very low cost of $999.00 I can rid your house of these spirits and........for another $500.00 I can also cast out the evil that lives in the basement.

If you believe that.........I also have a planet to sell you. How does Pluto sound to you?

Ba ha, just tell your friend to smudge with cedar and sage.
If that fails call Ghost Busters. Oh wait a minute - that's me.

Good luck with the spooks.

Myst_72 said...

Warriorwitch - ha ha!! I thought this post might draw you out! I'll go with ghost buster option, that would mean you'd have to come over and do it....of course you'd have to be on holidays from work........

G
xx

Anonymous said...

I am on holidays from work but my bank account laughs at me every time I want to fly anywhere interesting. I think travel through work is my only means at this point.

I forgot to mention that if there is a ghost in the house smudging will not get rid of it. It'll just clear up some of the energy crap that they leave around and freshen up the place.

River said...

I can't find the book with the spell in it, I think it's at my daughter's house, but the sage smudge is definitely part of it.

Myst_72 said...

Warriorwitch ~ I know, it'd be an expensive trip...maybe one day :)

River ~ Thank you so much for trying, I have passed on everyones advice to my friend :)