Monday, March 23, 2009

In a nutshell...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments :)

I've been to the doc and have a virus ~ along with a fever, throat infection, glands up, red ear....etc

I'm glad it wasn't my tooth - that would've been fun - getting a wisdom tooth out.....

My CT was o.k. so thankfully I can rule out ovarian cysts etc - although he did say if I've had ne and it had ruptured a while ago it wouldn't show up.

So he packed me off with 5 different prescriptions ~ anti-biotics for the throat, repeats on everyhting else....

I got some good pain killers with plenty of codeine in em.

I may just go and lie down now.......

G
xxx

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh poor you....for gods sake have a rest!

Anonymous said...

oh I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling good. I've been lost in my own world lately and haven't ventured into blogworld much.
bad blogger - yes.

I hope you feel better soon with all the drugs you have you should.

take care and get lots of rest.

Unknown said...

rest dammit Gina !
dont make me come down there !!!

Snowbrush said...

I hope you feel better soon. Narcotics can make one feel awfully pleasant, but they sure make it hard to get anything done.

Jayne said...

Crikey, have a good lie down for a few weeks!

Paula & Skip said...

Poor you. Stumbled over your blog to wish you fast recovery. Feel well soon. Paula xx

Myst_72 said...

Michelle ~ have rested and rested :)

Warriorwitch ~ tsk....I'll forgive ya! Thank you - have missed you though!

Lisa ~ Was actually hoping you might.....hee hee! No really I've been sleeping on and off all day..

Snowbrush ~ Welcome! So true!! I thought I'd 'just have a lie down' and took my phone - the phone ended up under the pillow so I couldn't hear it!

Jayne ~ Oh I wish.....as soon as I feel better I'd be bored though...*sigh*....

Paula ~ Welcome :) And thank you!

G
xx