Monday, March 30, 2009

This is a beauty!

http://whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com/

This is an absolute crack up - it's a blog written by a male - he writes hilarious comments about actual personal ads that have been posted online by guys that haven't got a clue !
You should read some of these ads!!!!
And his responses are priceless!

"Actual internet personal ads posted on public dating boards by men who have absolutely no clue how to attract a woman. With immature, inappropriate commentary that is completely satirical in nature"

It's a bit on the cheeky side - much adult content - I'm just sayin' !

G
xxx


3 comments:

Lceel said...

Ah, perhaps I should go to this site and learn what NOT to do.

Myst_72 said...

Lou ~ Just 'what not to write' in a personal ad! He he!

G
xx

Vevay Anderson said...

I laughed so hard I had to stop reading and go back later! Thanks for sharing this one!