
...is this you may ask?
It's a 'belly button piercing retainer'
Indeed!!
I have ordered one of these 100% plastic devices.
I have my CT scan Friday.
I suddenly wondered whether I may have to remove my current navel ring for the CT scan.
I called and asked...and yes no metal (in case it obstructs the view)....but plastic is fine.
This should be interesting - the one I have in now took ages to put in - it's a ring with a ball thingy that I think is meant to be put in at a piercing place....not with pliers....ummm oh well!
That's o.k. - it's the getting it OUT thing - I dunno how that'll go - it's been in for years now - and whether I can get it back in again - or go with one of the banana bar jobs that I have.
God my life is exciting isn't it.
Ha ha ha!!!!
I have been and organised Small Man's care plan with the doctor, for psychologists and an exercise program with a guy that works 'mobile' so I'm not sure if he'll come to us, or to the doc's surgery.
If the exercise program goes o.k. I will look at the gym - either as follow up or as well as....depending on how it goes.
We had a visit from SM's teachers this week.
It's clear they love SM - they REALLY want him to go to the residential camp in April.
I think he will.
It's in Hobart - for five days.
It is more classroom type based that bushwalking based this time :)
Not a lot else to report.
Lots of changes coming up with work, one leaving, one coming on board....area going here there and everywhere.......bah!
I don't feel stressed.
The one advantage to doing the same job for 10 years (10 years in this position, 11 years with the company) is that you can do autopilot very easily.
Ah well that's about it from me,
G
xx
3 comments:
Good luck chicken, with your scan.
Nice that Small Man's teachers want him to participate.
I want to participate in Hobart!
That is where our family hang out mostly - our brother sings at various gigs in and around Tas.
'Morning Glory' is his band.xx
Fingers crossed and thinking of you, hope all goes well :)
Natalie ~ Thank you :) Really? It's a small world eh!
Jayne ~ Thank you :)
G
xx
Post a Comment